Thursday, April 21, 2016

Speech Choir and Ignite Competition April 21, 2016 (Thursday)

Hard work, effort, practice, cooperate, challenge, and positive. These traits are the traits that I felt and did in practicing our speech choir. We did our best to share a message that we are one. ABMA 151 are united as one.



The competition day came and i was stoked. I came at school in around 7:30am. We submitted first our homework to Sir. Fruto. Then we went to the auditorium to wear our costumes on. I was glad that I bought the right glow in the dark paint for our props in our hands. After we wore our costumes I was surprised because we look cute but awesome. Then we seated. I was nervous and stoked at the same time. When the event started, Sir. Nomer said that we will be having an alternate presentation. Like ignite speaker first then speech choir next, like that. I cant remember which one first, but i think the ignite speaker went first. After the ignite speaker shared his speech. I think ABMA 153 and 154 presented their speech choir first. While they're delivering their speech, I got nervous; Really really nervous because they delivering it well and good! Their body movements, voice, eye contact and unity was splendid. After they finished their speech choir. I told my blockmates that we can do this.


Many ignite speakers presented their speech well. Then the time is up! We're next to deliver our speech choir. I was amazed because our AVP that Marlou and Leslie made is cool! and I had the goosebumps and the chills. While we delivering our speech, I did my best as well my blockmates. And finally it's done. We're all glad because we had fun.


After the many speech choirs and ignite speeches, awarding time came. The first award is the best ERC logo award that Ms. Nina told us to do in Techwrit. And Surprisingly Manuela form our block won! The next award is the Public Speaking Competition; When they announced the champion, I shouted and cheered because Jod our blockmate won.


The next award is the Ignite Speech Competition. I also shouted and cheered because the champion is, Gem from our block also. The following award is the best AVP award. Well, I was expecting that we could win this award. But sadly we didn't got it. Still, I'm happy because our AVP is no doubt, AMAZING. And finally, down to the last award. Which is the Speech Choir Competition. At first, I let my hopes up and my expectations higher. And the second runner was being called. The Sir. Nomer shouted, ABMA 151. I was expecting first runner up or champion, but hey we won. We got many awards from our block and I'm proud to be part of it.


To my blockmates who's reading this. I'm proud and happy to each and every one of you. I'm happy that we are united as ONE. I'm happy that we had fun out there. And love you guys. See you next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment