Saturday, April 16, 2016

Jon Santos Follow your Passion ... I did!

Jon Santos
(Sorry i was not able to attend this seminar, but I researched him and asked my blockmates about him)


On January 18, 1966. Manila, Philippines, Jon Santos was born.

Jonathan Adriano Santos also known as Jon Santos, is a Filipino Comedian, actor and impersonator. He is known for his job and popularly known as Ate V or Vilma Santos’ impersonator
Impersonation was never his first career path. In fact, after graduating with a degree in Economics from the University of the Philippines in 1987 he was set to teach high school Economics.


Jon Santos is not only a comedian but he is an inspiration. He inspired us to follow our passion because this will be the key to success. Passion is a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something. Doing what we want and what we love will bring a great outcome to our future. Doing our best in what we want we are into.


That’s what he did. Instead of following his supposedly career path, he chose to follow his passion. He chose what he wanted to do and here he is now. He is living life to the fullest; happily married with his husband; he is successful in his job; he has become an inspiration to people.

I’m very happy with my decision. I followed my passion. My passion is to become a very successful artist. In order to that, Step by step learning to become one; here I am, studying in Asia Pacific College, taking up AB Multimedia Arts, writing down my new blogpost and following my passion to becoming a future artist. 


Following what your heart tells you is a hundred steps towards a happy and successful future.
Follow your heart, live your passion. Follow your dreams, or you'll spend the rest of your life working for someone who did.




1 comment: