Thursday, March 3, 2016

Movie Parasyte






Parasyte: Part 1

The humanity is suffering from murders all over the globe, called "Mincemeat murders". High school student, Izumi Shinichi has a parasite living off him, having replaced his right hand, and he might be the discoverer of truth.


At first, I was shocked and I wanna puke when I first saw this movie. I cant imagine when this kind of fiction happen in real life. This showed the real big deal meaning of Parasite. It produce, hunt, eat, kill and multiply. Gross is the word for this movie, but when you still stand by and watch it. My gosh! You'll get hooked. I mean, it was bad at first and I learned and understand why, in the middle part. Finally, I told myself. Awesome. The part when he got his powers! it's just awesome. The parasite in his hand can do bunch of stuffs.


Its crazy having a hand liken his. Talking to your own hand? its kind a odd. The enemies is cool but still gross. Too much gore, the part where they eat people in monster shaping mode. Yuck. I think the girl there is just warming up. She showed the main character that she is fast. As in fast. I can tell she didn't gave her full potential.




I can say that this movie is great for people who watch too much gore and thriller. The quality and graphics is average. The background sounds and effects is quite good. The special effects is beyond great. You can tell that this movie is not low budget. I checked it on imdb.com and the movie is rated 7.0 and the film earned 2.9 million dollars. So don't hesitate to watch it. It's fun and you wont regret watching it.

With this I give 7.5/10 for this movie. Recommending you all to watch,

No comments:

Post a Comment